Patented software developer. Terrestrial radio show & podcast co-host. Public speaker. Crypto-freedom activist.
I believe that evolved, empathic problem solving involves clear assessment of reality, honest & transparent communications, and the capability to push through to results. I make this work my art.
I intend to bring value crafting elegant interfaces & experiences, identifying & pursuing growth opportunities, and building software that aligns with my dream of voluntary interactions for all individuals, and a society free from coercion.
Strengths include business communications skills, measurable productivity, strategic planning, project direction, team management, and elegant problem solving in the realms of application code, systems architecture, and data management. Also heavy advocate for purposeful living, empathy, meditation, and radical transparency.
Product, Experience, and Technical Development Lead
I teamed up with Equa to build a new and innovative way of managing agreements, and owning entities (like LLC's and Legal Trusts). I bring value to the team by analyzing, developing, and managing client service processes, developing automation, authoring code, designing UX flows, and building application interfaces and integrations in partnership with the client success team, and orchestrate that work in concert with multiple development teams. Reporting directly to the COO, I also monitor and guide the Equa application development process, and how the application flows directly integrate into client service processes. I then target areas of high-friction for automation improvements. I also conduct Microsoft Platform DevOps, User Administration, and Email/Domain Management, as secondary objectives to making ownership and value transfers in organizational entities easy with the Equa Agreements Platform.
Partner / Co-Host
Technical Advocate / Advisor / Consultant / Public Speaker / Crypto-Activist
Accepting speaking engagements, offering consultation & full-stack development in the areas of Dash:digital cash, the cryptocurrency industry, web & mobile app interaction, software architecture, and general software development. Offering perspectives, technical consulting, and solutions about whether, why, & how the blockchain should or should not be used for your next business project.
- "What is Evolution?" ~ Dash Conference: London, October 2017
- "What is Dash Contributing to the Cannabis Economy?" ~ CannMed: UCLA Campus, December 2018
- "DASH-ing to FREEDOM!" ~ Anarchapulco: Acapulco, February 2018
- Candidate for Dash Masternode Trust Protector ~ December, 2017 (Results)
User Interface & User Experience Technical Lead
Spokesperson, project management, code authorship, hiring & managing empathic designers & developers.
- Represented Dash Cryptocurrency at conferences, events, and expos connecting business leaders with the right technical or business teams within Dash Core Group.
- Acted as liaison between technical dev team & public facing contractors to a globally remote decentralized, distributed team of architects, developers, designers, and project managers
- Implemented website updates & build fixes upon dash.org.
- Authored NodeJs, ReactJS, AngularJS, SASS, SCSS/CSS3, BootStrap, and HTML/Jade code
User Experience & Interface Lead / SCRUM master
Led the development team in all things UI/UX for the online Administrative tools (PLUI Admin) and enduser consumers (WebLync) that manage and deliver the PlayerLync ecosystem of content management.
- Architected and executed the Web based administrative tool for PlayerLync’s ecosystem within 9 months of beginning employment.
- Acted as technical decision maker for new components, interfaces, and UI technologies for client implementations of the PlayerLync ecosystem for clients such as Chipotle, the Denver Broncos, PF Chang’s, and at least a hundred other wellknown brand names.
- Leading & Training the development team in SCRUM practices, including facilitating retrospectives, calculating and discussing team metrics, coaching executive leadership, and product managers on producing value from the team.
- Authoring PHP, AngularJS, SASS, SCSS/CSS3, jQuery, BootStrap, and HTML/Jade code.
Senior Programmer / Analyst - Internet
Reported directly to the Assistant Vice President of the Corporate Technology Group and lead the development team in all things UI/UX. Work included addressing hot production issues, forward thinking long-term project planning & review, and delivering rich interfaces and visualizations for investors and investment brokers. Authored Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, SASS, SCSS/CSS3, jQuery, Foundation, & HTML/HAML code.
Senior Software Architect
Practice Lead / Software Architect / Senior Sales Engineering Consultant
Senior Business Analyst
- Mobile-First, Responsive Design
- Cross Browser Testing & Debugging
- Cross Functional Teams
- Agile Development & Scrum
- Process Analysis & Design
- Workflow & Process Automation
- Team Management, Goal Setting, Review, & Critique
- Facilitation of Group Decision-making
- Product Ownership, & Management
- Task Definition, Tracking, Follow-through, and improvement
- Public Speaking & Communications
- Sales Engineering, Requirements Gathering
- Problem Diagnosis & Creative Solution Option Generation